THE JOB: Admin Assistant
The role will be to provide effective administration assistance to the team to meet the needs of the business.
- To keep project and other reports up-to-date as required on the company database system ‘Workspace’.
- To undertake routine filing of correspondence, minutes, invoicing and other items in a logical and accessible format.
- Respond to telephone calls in a polite and timely manner. Welcome the caller and re-direct as quickly as possible.
- Take messages as necessary and re-direct in a timely manner or locate personnel if requested.
- To deal with customers courteously and efficiently in a way that reinforces and harmonises the company and customer relationships.
- To provide other administration assistance, i.e. distribution of post, photocopying, scanning etc.
- Prepare outgoing post ensuring it is correctly franked ready for collection/delivery to Post Office daily.
- Maintain a positive team environment to promote the overall interests of the company without regard to sectional or divisional boundaries.
- Comply with health and safety regulations.
-To operate within Butler & Young Group terms, conditions and procedures.
- To undertake other duties, within the competence of the post holder, as may be reasonably required from time to time.
The role would suit a proactive and flexible individual who will need to be able to use Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel.
1 Year Administration.
Please respond in the first instance, enclosing a CV, to Sue Johnson at .